: B200Group Name
: Derekson - Multi GrayGroup Style
: Urban Foundry®
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Cases feature a framed front and pilasters
- Bed features a thick and heavy design
- Contemporary handles in an antiqued gunmetal finish
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Drawer interiors finished with a replicated linen design
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (57) and king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Twin (53) and full (87) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21
- All storage footboards (54S,56S,84S) require the B100-12, B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats
- Rolling trundle storage box enables the option of storage or bed
- Full, Queen and King storage bed option features 6 drawers of storage
- Twin storage bed has 5 drawers
- All headboards (57,58,65,69,85,63) can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21, B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- All headboards (57,58,65,69,85,63) are compatible with all footboard options (52,54,54S,56,56S,84,84S)
- LED lights accent bookcase headboards (65,69,85,63)
- Drawer interiors lined with a replicated linen design for a clean, finished look.
- Made of engineered wood and veneers
- Muted distressed finish over replicated pine grain
- Metal drawer pulls in antiqued gunmetal finish
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen interior
- USB charging station
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.