Make this entertainment center with LED electric fireplace the center of attention with its popular urban eclectic style. Its rustic finish over a replicated pine grain creates an authentic natural look for your home entertainment area. You'll love its functionality. Two tall piers with open shelving allow you to put home accents on display, safely out of the way, which the TV stand's two spacious cabinets with shelved storage easily accommodate media needs. Bringing romance to the scene with realistic logs and glowing embers, the provided LED fireplace operates with or without heat and includes a six-level temperature setting, remote control and overheating control for added safety.
- Includes TV stand, 2 piers and bridge and electric fireplace insert (W100-01)
- Made of engineered wood
- Butcher block finish over replicated pine grain
- Pulls in gunmetal finish
- Each pier with 2 open shelves and cabinet door revealing single-shelf storage
- TV with 2 storage cabinets (each with an adjustable shelf) and removable/adjustable center shelf
- Cutouts for wire management
- Fireplace insert with 6-level temperature setting; flame operates with or without heat
- Fireplace provides up to 4608 BTU/1400W and warms up to 400 square feet (heats a mid-size room)
- LED-lit fire display with remote control
- Overheating control device
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.