This queen-size panel bed with storage, dresser and mirror is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the pair of retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Double drawers at the foot of the bed also come in mighty handy. The dresser with six smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes queen-size panel bed, dresser and mirror
- Bed and dresser made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Bed includes headboard, footboard with storage and rails
- Bed with 2 decorative sconce LED lights, each run on 3AAA batteries (not included)
- Bed with 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Bed with 2 USB charging ports
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Dresser with dark-tone industrial hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.