Walk the line between industrial and farmhouse styles with the modern heft of this panel bed with storage, two nightstands, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror. A rustic butcher block finish is tastefully roughhewn with appealing color variations and imperfections. The substantial bed is hearty and robust with ample storage in the footboard while the nightstands, chest and dresser provide roomy drawers with metal pulls in an antiqued gunmetal finish to complete this eclectic look.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, storage footboard and rails), 2 nightstands, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood
- Butcher block finish over replicated pine wood grain
- Footboard with 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Metal drawer pulls in antiqued gunmetal finish
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers; chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstands with 2 smooth-gliding drawers and USB charging port
- All drawers with replicated linen interior
- Assembly required
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.