Satisfying your taste for transitional contemporary furniture, this bedroom set exudes serene sophistication. The headboard's graceful curves and luxurious channel-stitched upholstery strike the perfect balance of ease and elegance. Wonderfully clean-lined profile is dramatically enriched with a complex, burnished finish and brushed nickel-tone hardware.
- Includes king bed with storage (with upholstered headboard, storage footboard, rails and roll slats), dresser with mirror, chest and 2 nightstands
- Made of wood, Mindi veneers and engineered wood
- Chestnut brown finish with burnished edges and dark grain contrast
- Headboard with polyester upholstered cushion
- Footboard with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (3 top drawers felt lined)
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawer felt lined)
- Each nightstand with 3 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawer felt lined)
- Brushed nickel-tone hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.