Balancing chic flair with a relaxed sensibility, this bedroom set strikes just the right tone for rustic sophistication. Beautifully clean lines are subtly enhanced with relaxed distressing and understated saw marks for authentic barn wood character. Hammered-effect hardware is the perfect finishing touch.
- Includes panel headboard, footboard with storage, panel rails, roll slats, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers and 2 nightstands
- Made of wood, pine veneers and engineered wood
- Light weathered gray finish with relaxed distressing and saw marks for reclaimed barn wood character
- Cast metal hardware in antiqued steel-tone finish with hammered texture
- Footboard with 2 storage drawers
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction; top drawers with felt lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest of drawers with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction; top drawer with felt lining
- Nightstands with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction each; top drawer with felt lining
- Nightstand with electrical outlet and 2 USB charging ports each
- Power cords included; UL Listed
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.