By pairing contemporary design with rich elements, this 7-piece bedroom set is sure to bring sophistication and a touch of romance to your bedroom. The dark espresso finish and bright nickel-tone hardware-made even more dramatic with the addition of the modern plinth base-complement the sleek style.
- Includes queen panel upholstered headboard, upholstered footboard, rails with roll slats, dresser, mirror and 2 nightstands
- Bed, nightstand and dresser made of wood, mango veneers and engineered wood
- Bed, nightstand and dresser in dark espresso brown finish with wire-brushed texture
- Headboard and footboard upholstery in polyester velvet
- Footboard bench with 3 open storage cubbies
- Dresser with 8 smooth-gliding drawers with bright nickel-tone ball pulls; top drawers with felt lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with bright nickel-tone ball pulls and open cubby; top drawer with felt lining
- Nightstand with 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports; power cord included; UL Listed
- Nightstand with contemporary plinth base
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Upholstered Panel Bed with Storage with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.