Showcase your trend-setting spirit with this bedroom package. Inspired by bohemian tapestries, the featured carved medallion patterns are a testament to boho-chic style. A whitewash finish on the various elements sets the foundation for a room bursting with personality, while USB device charging on the nightstand keeps you up to speed with a high-tech lifestyle.
- Includes queen panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 6-drawer dresser with mirror, 5-drawer dressing chest and 2-drawer nightstand
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Whitewash replicated worn through paint with authentic touch
- Headboard legs with 4 adjustable height settings
- Dresser, chest and nightstand hardware features a worn-through painted effect
- Dresser, chest and nightstand feature smooth-gliding drawers with faux laminate lining
- Chest with slider door revealing open storage; 3 adjustable shelves
- Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging ports; power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Mattress and foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.