Starry, starry nights. Inspired by Hollywood glam, this richly styled bedroom set steals the show in a simply stunning way. The set's replicated walnut grain is enriched with a high-gloss black finish, made even more dramatic with a strip of sleek silvertone glitter banding that accentuates a clean-lined, contemporary aesthetic. Plenty of storage keeps your bedroom camera-ready even when space is at a premium.
- Includes panel bed with storage (headboard, footboard with storage, platform rails and slats), 5-drawer chest, two 1-drawer nightstands and 8-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Replicated walnut grain with high-gloss black finish
- Silvertone glitter accent
- Chrome-tone hardware with faux crystals
- Dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers, plus slim felt-lined jewelry drawer(s) with compartments
- Footboard with 2 roomy storage drawers
- Nightstand with smooth-gliding drawer and open cubby; 2 slim-profile USB charging ports; power cord included; UL-listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.