The Coralayne bedroom set allures with glitz and glam befitting silver screen queens. Its metallic tone channels that Hollywood Regency flair you've been dreaming of. The bed's faux leather upholstery with diamond-look tufting will have you feeling sheltered in comfort and luxury. Faux shagreen texturing on the drawer fronts, a touch of bejeweling on the sculptural pulls and a strip of mirror sheen elevate this set to interior fashion's A list.
- Includes California king upholstered bed (tall headboard, footboard and rails), dresser with mirror, chest and nightstand
- Bed made of wood and engineered wood
- Dresser with mirror, chest and nightstand made of veneer, wood and engineered wood
- Metallic sheen finish
- Headboard with diamond-look button tufting and modified wing design; bed with faux leather upholstery
- Dresser with 7 drawers; chest with 5 drawers; nightstand with 3 drawers
- Felt-lined top drawers; drawers with dovetail construction; faux shagreen drawer fronts
- Chrome-tone pulls with faux crystal bejeweling
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Upholstered Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.