It's gorgeous, it's modern farmhouse, it's the perfect panel bed and mattress set. The bed's wispy whitewash finish infuses so much character without masking the grain for that weathered, rustic look you crave. Clean-lined, classic panel styling provides a country-chic bedroom retreat that's a breath of fresh air. The addition of a hybrid innerspring mattress allows you to enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep. Plus, this mattress arrives ready for quick and easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, remove the plastic wrap, and unroll.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and hybrid innerspring mattress
- Bed made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Bed with wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Mattress comfort level: medium
- High density gel memory foam lumbar support; high density quilt foam
- Individual power packed wrapped coils; 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, CertiPur-US certified, adjustable base compatible
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details; state recycling fee may apply
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mattress
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.