Seamlessly complete your bedroom with this striking bedroom package. The dynamic set features a stylish champagne-colored wing bed with LED backlights and textural inset panels for added luster. The metallic silvertone finish on the storage pieces is bold on its own, while inset beveled mirror accents take them to the next level. Smooth-gliding drawers allow for the perfect balance of function and forward-thinking design, and jewelry trays inside the dresser's top drawers add a finishing touch.
- Includes California king upholstered panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 8-drawer dresser with mirror and 5-drawer chest
- Made with solid wood frames, veneer, engineered wood and cast resin components
- Dresser and chest feature metallic silvertone with inset beveled mirror accents; smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction and metal ball bearing side glides; sanded and sealed drawer boxes
- Dresser with jewelry tray inside each top drawer
- Wing bed with champagne finish; geometric cushion design; LED backlights; textural inset panels
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required; sold separately
- Mattress sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Upholstered Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.