Seamlessly complete your bedroom with this striking bedroom package. The dynamic set features a cool tufted black velvet bed with a footboard storage box and side storage bins. The metallic silvertone finish on the storage pieces is bold on its own, while inset beveled mirror accents take them to the next level. An LED nightlight and dual USB charging ports in the nightstands allow for the perfect balance of function and forward-thinking design.
- Includes California king upholstered storage bed (headboard, storage footboard and rails), 8-drawer dresser with mirror, 5-drawer chest, and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Bed made with engineered wood and foam cushions
- Dresser, chest and nightstand made with solid wood frames, veneer, engineered wood and cast resin components
- Dresser, chest and nightstand feature metallic silvertone finish with inset beveled mirror accents; smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction and metal ball bearing side glides; sanded and sealed drawer boxes
- Dresser with jewelry tray inside each top drawer
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand features LED nightlight with 110V power supply; dual USB charging ports
- Bed upholstered in black velvet with tufted design
- Bed features footboard storage box with lined interior bins and spring tension stay arms; side storage bins fully lined with removable lids
- No foundation/box spring required
- Mattress sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Upholstered Storage Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.