Add a splash of casual rustic design to your home with this bedroom package. A light weathered gray finish, reminiscent of sunbaked barn wood, is paired with deliciously vintage wear and tear to elevate the natural look. The sliding barn door on the footboard opens to under bed storage cabinets for added function. The drawers feature pull handles with nailhead detailing in an industrial finish. This set's chic approach to the picturesque look you love is completed with metal leg brackets, finished in a textural dark metallic color on the dresser, chest and nightstands.
- Includes California king panel storage bed (headboard, storage footboard and rails), 9-drawer dresser with mirror, 5-drawer chest, and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made with reclaimed pine wood with patina finish; will include nail holes, patches, dings and gouges
- Light weathered gray finish
- Dresser, chest and nightstand feature smooth-gliding drawers with fully finished English dovetail construction; metal leg brackets finished in dark metallic color
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand with open design
- Footboard with sliding barn door hardware; underbed storage cabinets
- Foundation/box spring required; sold separately
- Mattress sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Panel Bed with Storage with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.