Bringing big style to small living areas, this bedroom package is a smart, space-saving choice for those with an eye for contemporary design. The bed's clean-lined profile with understated refinements creates such a simple silhouette that works in so many settings. The nightstand beautifully blends the hues of natural living with the edginess of your modern lifestyle. A natural finish over replicated oak grain offers an authentic touch to this so-cool set.
- Includes twin platform bed (does not include headboard) and two 1-drawer nightstands
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Natural finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dark pewter-tone pulls
- Nightstand with smooth-gliding drawer; vinyl-wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability
- Bed does not require additional foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Platform Bed with 2 Nightstands
||3-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.