Start your engines with the Dual-Power Optimus motion group. Elaborate padding and stitching give your seat the look and feel of a race car right in your living room. Draped in beautiful coffee leatherette, this group also has all the bells and whistles you crave with a Dropdown console that serves as the hub of your living room.
- Dual-Power (Power Headrest and Power Footrest)
- Plush wide seating area
- Dropdown Sofa Console has 2 cupholders, a pop-up electrical panel with 2 outlets, 2 USB chargers and a light
- USB charging port
- Heavy Duty Mechanism rated at 360 lb weight capacity
- Zero Wallhugger requires only 3 off wall to save space
- Power Motion with ease of recline at touch of a button
- Power Headrest and Power Footrest include a HOME button for easy access to upright position
- No Sag Suspension with Sinuous Wire (the seat zone has an anchor wire for extra support)
- 100% Kiln Dried Hardwood Frame; Corner blocked, double doweled
- Fully encased frame with MDF then 1/4 Foam Padding (protects the cover on all corners & allows for detailed tailoring)
- 2.0 Density Foam (in seat cushions) - Inner Bagged & Baffled Fiber Fill (retains shape in seat backs)
- Fully Upholstered even under the back flaps of each piece (flip back flaps to view)
- Removable backs make it easy for transport into small hallways, doors, etc.
- Coffee Leatherette
- Available as Mixable Truckload Purchase only
|Oportuna Dual-Power Reclining Sofa w/Drop-Down Table
||89 x 40 x 41.5
|Oportuna Dual-Power Reclining Console Loveseat
||79 x 40 x 41.5
|Oportuna Dual-Power Recliner
||40.5 x 40 x 41.5
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.